Re: RE: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

Ok lets be real here
If club owner in NJ so outraged by use of pyro in his club  why didn't
he alert other owners? A groups tourlist not hard to find.

Showing up on CNN after the fact doesn't do the 96 dead any good.