Re: Club Owners

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@yahoo.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: Club Owners

>Supposedly a video has been found of another band
> which performed at the Station-- one that also
> used pyrotechnics. I think they will air that video
> minutes from now.

On the NBC Nightly News, they used the statement of the club owners about
not giving permission for the use of pyro and mentioned the use of pyro by
the band at other clubs, but never mentioned the reports of prior use of
pyro at the club.  That is poor journalism, IMHO, not to put all the
statements in their proper context.  The past actions of the band puts the
truthfulness of their statements in question, but past actions at the club
also put the truthfulness (or completeness) of their statements in question.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine