RE: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

The Globe interviewed the owner of the Middle East in Cambridge that
under Mass law is excempted from sprinklers, but they chose to install
them anyways.

hopefully laws will be rewritten, but given the track record of state
reps ANYWHERE, I wouldn't hold my breath.