RE: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

cameraman lucky dude I agree

but given the fact that the bar was owned by a Channel 12 staffer raises
the issue on why he was there

If nothing had happened and Jeff had just done the report as planned,
would he have said he owned the bar? Judging from his work at Channel 7,
I think he would have, sadly we will never know