Re: Rimshot IDs

On 20 Feb 2003 at 11:23, Adam Rivers wrote:

> I collect legal IDs, I've got a few that BARELY pass
> as IDs.

One of my favorite legal IDs may be apocryphal.  Supposedly, there was a station in San
Francisco that wanted to be called WKRP, after the TV show.  But of course, San Francisco
call letters cannot begin with W.  So the station is supposed to have adopted the call letters
KRPN.  And they ID'd as "This is W, KRPN San Francisco."