Re: Rimshot IDs

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:39:21 -0500 Aaron Read <aread@speakeasy.net>
writes:
s.  I don't know if the Cape-only ID has be re-instituted or

> Aaron "Bishop" Read             aread@speakeasy.net
> FriedBagels Consulting          AOL-IM: readaaron
> http://www.friedbagels.com      Boston, MA

No, actually I can't double check it since I am on air during that break.
 I can tell you that when Ted O'Brien was missing in the mountains of NH
over Labor Day 2001 we overrode the Cape automation since it is Ted's
voice doing the IDs.  The Cape stations take their feed off air from WBUR
24/7 with the exception of the  XX:59:40 cutaway.
df