WMDI/Scott Hoag

This is probably a good question for Rod

While at a remote yesterday morning I had a chance to
meet one of the former WMDI(Mt Desert Island/Bar
Harbor) jocks.  We were talking about the CD jukebox
system that they used to use.  Does anyone know what
computer system they were using?  I remember that on a
visit there scott told me that they could insert their
voicetracks from remote locations.  Not that big of a
deal with windows and the right software, but there
system didn't appear to be windows based.

Also, anyone know where Scott is now?

=====
Magic 104
North Conway, NH