Re: Complaint about WTOS

Their morning team is still Tom O and Mr Mike right?
Sounds like something that they would do.  I am in no
way condoning what those two did, but....   One would
expect that kinda stuff from the team at WTOS.  It's a
lot tamer now than it was back before Cumulus bought
them.  Wonder how Clear Channel is dealing with this?

http://www.centralmaine.com/view/letters/030216sun_lett.shtml

> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

=====
Magic 104