Master Controls in remote locations

<<On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:36:27 -0800 (PST), Matthew Osborne <mattosborne1976@yahoo.com> said:

> now.  And from Syracuse, I am sure they cannot receive
> an over the air signal from any of the stations except
> for WUTR Ch. 20 in Utica, *maybe* WWTI (channel 50) up
> in Watertown (but thats really pushing it) and WIXT,
> of course.

Given that Scott can with some difficulty see WIXT from Rochester,
there is no reason to believe that seeing WOKR in Syracuse is of any
significant difficulty.  (In fact, it should be much easier, since 9
itself is Syracuse's only high-band V, whereas for Scott, 9 is
sandwiched between his locals on 8 and 13.)  The photons are there;
you just need a sufficiently-directional antenna to gather enough of
them to light the detector.  I'm certain even Clear Channel can accord
a Channel Master 1110.

-GAWollman