Re: Cable was:Re: Other problems caused by Mt. Washington fire

Ya know....

    for a long time the Shrewsbury Cable Company had
Channel 27 (licensed to Worcester, next door)...on the
cable at channel 28!

The fact that this was 1 number off from where people
would expect it....I can only think this was some kind
of strategy...or negotiating ploy...

Anyone shed some light on why they do this kind of
thing?

JP

--- Jeremy Mixer <mixer@zoso.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2003, Dan Billings wrote:
>
> > on Channel 10.  It remains on Channel 11.  6, 8,
> and 13 are on their correct
> > respective channels.  Before the last
> reorganization, WGME was on Channel
> > 12.
>
> Why is it that Adelphia in Bangor has channels 2, 5,
> and 7 on channels 3,
> 6, and 8? This never made any sense to me, and I
> STILL am very tempted to
> hit 0-2 on the remote when I want to go to channel
> 2......

=====
Joe Pappalardo

joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com