Fwd: RE: Mt. Washington fire

>DATE: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:59:40
>From: Roy Lawrence <lawrencemedia@yahoo.com>
>To: bri@bostonradio.org

>I'm sure Ernie Boch is enjoying the extra coverage of
>his station, WXTK 95.1.

I was able to pick it up on Route 128 near 93 with a
bit of splatter from W-H-RB (not broadcasting music but
hockey)

Laurence Glavin

(BTW, AM signals are sometimes helped by snowcover;
I checked WJIB-AM which is also covering the same game
and it was audible on Rockingham Blvd in Salem, NH
(where no witches were burned but some horse players).