RE: Mt. Washington fire

   As somewhat of a weather geek, too, I wonder whether this means there
will be, or has been,  by now, an interruption in the weather
record-keeping on top of Mount Washington that goes way back to sometime
way before back in the day?

   Also, I'm surprised there is no back-up emergency power there in another
building --  at least to keep people alive if not to run the radio-TV
equipment. They're fortunate it was decent weather and they could get up
there in the snow tractor, as Mr. Fybush just reported has been
accomplished. There are times when it would be days and days before anyone
could get up there by any means.