Re: Muntz TV

>and while we're on the subject of old phone numbers:  254 5 6 7 8.  still
>ring into 'BZ?

You bet it does...it's one of the four lines that rings when you call
254-1030. I'm pretty sure I still remember the other two after 5678
(they're not consecutive); there was also a "line 5" that wasn't part of
that hunt group. It was the call-out line when we needed to get someone on
the air live (and also a good way to get around busy signals on lines 1-4
for those in the know ;-)