Re: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

I wonder if Citadel is insured for lost revenue for when they are down?  I
worked at WOXO when their tower fell down and the owner had good insurance
so he was not hurt much by the downtime.  I wonder if an insurance company
would insure these stations for lost revenue considering their location on
the mountain.

Even if they get WHOM back on the air as Scott suggests, I assume that many
advertisers would want reduced rates due to the smaller coverage area.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine