RE: MOUNT WASHINGTON BURNS

Scott Fybush makes history with his shortest paragraph ever published. Note
it well:

> Yikes.
>
> You can see some of my pictures here:
> http://www.fybush.com/site-020206.html. There is a link there as well to
> Norm Gagnon's excellent Mount Washington material.
>
> Garrett Wollman got there on a SUNNY day when he could see the
> towers, and
> his pictures are here:
http://www.bostonradio.org/radio/digicam/mtwashington/

-s

I just surfed to the two links.  Incredible photos there by Garrett.  Kind
of sinking in that WHOM, in particular, is in deep sneakers.  Not for its
ability to cover its local area, but with the potential that its heritage FM
signal at 94.9 MHz may be a thing of the past.  Interesting that when we
moved from Lowell, Ma. to Champlain Valley in Vt. , WHOM only got stronger.
The only FM I can take all across Vt. (and I regularly travel to all corners
and across to NYS.)  WHOM is to FM that WGY is to AM in this area when
you're just too tired to surf.

Will look forward to Scott's updates.  Good to see that Erikson knows who to
call.  There's hope for that guy, afterall <g>.

Bill O'Neill