Re: Muntz TV

irt the Muntz TV jingle phone number and subsequent inquiry as to "who" has the
old phone number now, Ron called and noted:
>>"617-442-7000 is not in service at this time" according to the Verizon
recording<<

now THAT's funny.  but just out curiosity, Ron: what would you have done if
someone answered?  i know i'd have gone into this long thing about the jingle
and the phone number.  although the part of me that truly appreciates good
phone humor would have asked for the Walls.  you know... Mr. Wall?  Mrs. Wall?
Any Walls?  then what's holding up the ceiling. (hang up, bow, leave room)
  and while we're on the subject of old phone numbers:  254 5 6 7 8.  still
ring into 'BZ?

- -Chuck (yes, my refrigerator is running) Igo