RE: Fire on Mt. Washington

Weather can be truly fascinating at times.  Being a
non-meteorological type, I would assume that the temp
would almost always be colder way up there on the
mountain.  We interviewed one of the observers a few
weeks ago and learned that, when it was neg 3 down
here in the valley, it was a regular heatwave up
there(+9 degrees).  Apparently, that's quite common...

> considered up thaya.)  Temps
> expected to drop considerably over the next few
> days, region-wide, so makes
> one wonder when they could get things back up and
> running.
>
> Bill O'Neill

=====
Magic 104