RE: Fire on Mt. Washington

Keith reports:

<snip>Sno-Cat is headed up the mountain this afternoon but would not be able
> to bring the 4 staffers in the observatory down until Monday.  They are
> currently without electricity & heat with a temperature near zero and 75
> mph winds.

We can assume the rescuer will be bringing some extra clothes (although we
may assume that this kind of contingency is considered up thaya.)  Temps
expected to drop considerably over the next few days, region-wide, so makes
one wonder when they could get things back up and running.

Bill O'Neill