How our moderator deals with dissent

<<On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:53:54 -0500, "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net> said:

> Garrett is free to run this list as he sees fit, but to ban someone for the
> post above is pretty heavy handed, IMHO.

As indeed it would be if I had done so.  Dan is probably unable to
post because his home ISP, Comcast (nee AT&T Broadband), seems once
again to have managed to earn a place in the rfc-ignorant.org
blacklists.  I don't use Comcast's ISP service and therefore don't
have any leverage to get them to fix it.  (If they weren't so
all-around incompetent I might actually use their service.)  Only you
out there, as Comcast's customers, can give them a reason to fix it.

In the mean time, mail sent to me at my personal address will reach me
and if you so request I will be happy to forward it out to the list.

-GAWollman