Re: How our moderator deals with dissent

Not necessarily.

Dan Cole's mail is probably being bounced for the same
reason my mail from home is being bounced today - the
mail server of bostonradio.org is blocking all mail
from attbi.com, for technical reasons.

Apparently ATTBI's mail servers are malfunctioning in
a certain way so that the "abuse@attbi.com" address
doesn't work, and the postmaster of
khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu considers the matter important
enough to justify blocking all ATTBI mail.

The idea is that we ATTBI customers will rise up in
indignation and urge ATTBI to fix its system.

I don't happen to agree with the postmaster's policy
in this case, but it's not a personal matter on the
moderator's part.

--RC