Re:Re: USA Radio Network

---------- "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net> writes:
>I don't know who owns the company, but USA Radio Network is a has a >strong
>conservative bias.  No question.  They make no effort to hide their >bias.
>They have the same kind of journalistic ideals of the Boston (or >Portland)
>Phoenix.  Journalism with a clear point of view.
-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Dave writes:
I think what I heard today goes well beyond what anyone would consider reasonable for a network "news" organization.  I don't buy Journalism with a point of view that is presented as fact in the body of a newscast,  outside the news in an editorial, talk show etc fine, but I have never heard anything as blatant as that in my 30 years in this business and I hope I never do again.
df