Re: Re:Re: USA Radio Network

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Faneuf" <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: <billings@suscom-maine.net>
Cc: <bri@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:26 PM
Subject: Re:Re: USA Radio Network

> Dave writes:
> I think what I heard today goes well beyond what anyone would consider
reasonable for a network "news" organization.  I don't buy Journalism with a
point of view that is presented as fact in the body of a newscast,  outside
the news in an editorial, talk show etc fine, but I have never heard
anything as blatant as that in my 30 years in this business and I hope I
never do again.
> df

Don't listen to USA.  You will hear that approach everyday.

How about the Phoenix?  How are they any different?  I know they are not a
network, but they write news stories with a point of view, not just
editorials.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine