RE: Fenway (was Re: Lowell Sun on ATT Comcast Cuts)

I don't think there is anymore. Fenway opened in 1912. The Boston baseball
team (not know as the Red Sox before 1912) played at the old Huntington Ave
Grounds on what I believe is now Northeastern University prior to 1912.

Wrigley in Chicago is the only other stadium that I think is close in age to
Fenway.

(Tiger Stadium in Detroit was also buit in 1912 until they built Comerica(?)
Park in the late 90's)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com