Re: Globe on John Garabedian

That must have been "Wendy the Champagne Lady" from the 'GTR days. That came
from a promo he used to run on his morning show there (John did AM and PM
drive).

On 'MEX he was John "H." Garabedian, or often, just plain "John H." He was
there, best I can recall, from '69 to late '71. I think he may have used a
'house name' during an earlier stint at 'MEX. Pre-Wimmex, someone else can
surely fill in. I'm guessing he ran GTR until it went all-news in the early
'80s. Then came weekends on 'BCN, then V66 and then OHP. Again, surely lots
of holes in there.

In a related subject, I'm convinced Garabedian and Dorman are the only active
radio personalities doing top40/CHR who have done it longer than anyone else
in the U.S. No one's come up with any other names so far anyway...
-r