RE: Globe on John Garabedian

I don't remember Garabedian at WMEX, but everyone else who is old enough to
have heard him there seems to remember him. When was he at WMEX and what name
did he use? A great many of the air staff at WMEX used house names. I gather
that Garabedian wasn't one of them.

I've heard that he started in radio at WESO in Southbridge and that it was
either there or at WORC that he was Johnny Gardner. He also worked at WPTR, and
I wouldn't be surprised if he got the idea for the WGTR calls from WPTR. So can
anyone put together a reasonable facsimile of his resume?
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205