Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

Jack Hynes and Tom Ellis were accounting for inflation doing pretty well
back then. Even Chuck Scarboro was pulling in 75K at WNAC and nobody
watched him

He had a co anchor from Maine  Lee Nelson I believe

For some reason only known to Group W Joe and Pat Harper were pulling in
200K in 1971 as they shuttled them between KYW and WBZ at whim.