Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

Amen to that

I still cringe when I hear news directors claim news is more expensive
to produce today. I know back in the early 70's WBZ spent close to
$200000 a year on taxis transporting film and then you had to process it
and edit it. You had humans running studio cameras, graphics were set by
hand etc etc.
Today it is all debt service