Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

They had boards from Canada (mccurdy) where the pot had to be turned all
the way to the right

No they didn t lose master control but they did lose the studio techs
they were reassigned to projection

I am biased but back then WHDH WEEI and WRKO sounded so much better with
techs running things and talent could concentrate on being talent

Ya think Jess Cain could have done what he did doing combo?  And was
there ever a better Top 40 tech than Chet Kelley at RKO? A man who HATED
the music.

Al Walker at WHDH never had a remote failure in 20 + years doing the
Sox. Took WMEX all of 3 games to have one.