Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

First off, I didn't say they were only working six minutes, I said they were
only on the air for six minutes.
I know what goes on in WRKO's news department since I have been over there
to cut ads before. But most of the work is behind the scene, preparing text
or working on stories, not broadcasting for an hour, that was my point. As
well, some of the "talent" aren't even making $100,000 at WRKO so why would
the news reporter make over $50,000 and why would they cry about making
between $43-50k when most in the industry either AREN'T working or CAN'T
find work - in addition, even more people in other industries aren't
working?