Re: Entercom imposes contract on AFTRA

Has anyone done a study on on-air radio salaries in Boston or New England?

It seems to me that radio salaries in Maine haven't changed much in 20
years.  Maine salaries, generally, are low but my impression (based on
admittedly limited information) is that on-air salaries have not increased
as much as salaries in other industries.  I suppose it is simply a matter of
supply and demand.  As consolidation and technology has decreased the number
of jobs, pay has not kept pace with other industries.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine