Re: WCEA-LP On Ch.40, NOT Ch.58?

<<On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:17:56 -0500, "Kevin Vahey" <k-vahey@attbi.com> said:

> So where on earth can they put the digital transmitters? Empire State
> maxxed out... Perhaps the Armstrong tower?

Room is being made on Empire (entire floors of offices are being
vacated to make room for the additional transmitters).  All of the TVs
that are currently there will be on with digital from Empire before
the new MTVA tower gets built (and it will get built, probably sooner
than you expect).  The radio engineers I spoke with last week were all
complaining about the TV people trying to push them around.

-GAWollman