Re: WCEA-LP On Ch.40, NOT Ch.58?

Very optimistic to think that a 2000' $200-million tower will ever be
constructed. I'm guessing that it will take a minimum of five years to clear
away the objections--if they are EVER cleared away--and that if the tower is
ever built, its height will be limited to that of the WTC antenna. I know that
the proponents are very powerful, but a tower--especially a broadcast tower--
galvanizes opposition and, of all public works projects, is one of the easiest
to fight, especially since there are plenty of alternatives to over-the-air
terrestrial TV.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205