Re: Correction WLBZ(Re: WZON)

I believe back in it's earlier days in 1940's/50's then WLBZ 620 had
studios on Main Street in downtown Bangor in the old Freese's Department
Store Building (Now the Children's Discovery Museum).
I don't guarantee this to be accurate. I vaguely remember seeing some
old pictures of downtown Bangor looking up Main Street. There was a shot
of several old buildings lining the street with a WLBZ Radio 620 sign in
the window of one of them. It looked to be in  the old Freese's store.

Until just 3 years ago WABI 910 was located
in downtown Bangor at the notorious junction of State and Exchange
Streets, until  the building was fire-bombed and heavily damaged the
structure. WABI and then-co-owned WWBX 97.1 moved to other facilities.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine