Where are Salem's Boston studios and offices

I thought that Salem (WEZE 590 and WROL 950) maintained studios and offices for
its Boston cluster at Marina Bay in Dorchester. However, I was listening this
evening to WROL and they were experiencing difficulties with the feed of a
Black gospel program from a church in Roxbury. When the program finally got on
the air, the host thanked the announcer at the Saugus studios for his efforts
in restoring the feed, Although WROL's transmitter is on Route 107 in Saugus
and WEZE's is at Wellington Circle in Medford, it is unusual (though not
unheard of) in this era of multi-station groups, to maintain multiple studio
facilities for commonly owned stations in a cluster. So, does anyone know
whether Salem has relocated the center of its Boston operations from Dorchester
to Saugus? Also, has the WEZE transmitter building at Wellington Circle perhaps
been razed to make way for some roadside business? If the building is still
standing and occupied by Salem, Wellington Circle would seem to be the more
appropriate location for the two stations' studios and offices, as I understand
that the Saugus location is occasionally under water during severe Atlantic
storms.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205