Re: Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

  Dave Faneuf wrote:

>  the wannabe Boston stations just ignore their
>"local" market.  Both by choice just using different vehicles.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by continuing to beat on this
dead horse.  Are you saying that Kiss 108 should focus on Medford--carry
city council meetings, perhaps instead of programming to eastern
Mass./southern N.H. in general?  Or WROR on Framingham?  What a waste of a
class B signal!  What (if any) benefit is this to their audiences?  WBZ
charges premium ad rates because their signal covers all 6 New England
states...why would they want to sound small-market by covering the
all-important 3rd district race for dogcatcher?