WMTW coverage of Lewiston rallies

I have been known to knock WMTW radio and TV in this forum, but today I
would like to give them credit for their coverage of the Neo-Nazi rally and
counter rally today in Lewiston.  WMTW-TV did live reports at 1 PM and 3 PM
and WMTW Radio had live reports every half hour all afternoon.  WCSH had
live coverage during their noon news but I am not aware of any other news
outlet providing live coverage today.  1470 in Lewiston is part of the three
stations that make up WMTW Radio so they were actually providing live
coverage of a big local news event.  And on a Saturday!  That doesn't happen
much these days.  Good job!

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine