pirates, and expanded AM band stuff

The Haitian pirate is still at 89.3 (picked up on Rt
128 in Lynnfield, Peabody, etc.) while on AM the 1680
pirate (foreign language) is coming in even stronger
up here (North Shore), and they're on full-time
overnight it seems.

At night, I've picked up the following legit X-band
stations (and quite clearly):

WPTX 1690 Lexington Park, MD --doing a simulcast on
CNN Headline News (but with "southern Maryland news"
at the top of the hour)

WHKT 1650 Portsmouth VA  --Radio Disney (Logan Airport
info is on the same freq but here on the North Shore
I've been getting WHKT instead, after dark)

According to a search of X-band stations that I just
did on 100000watts.com, Radio Disney turns up more
than a few times (either they're on now w/ it, or soon
will be...)