Re:Re:Wired.com on Reversing Consolidation

<<On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:50:07 GMT, Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com> said:

[Please fix your mail program... that line was 543 characters long.]

> I see it as allowing a single company to control, not only news
> coverage and content but advertising rates.

If that were true, it would be a clear matter for the anti-trust
division.  I can't think of any market in the country where one
company could possibly own all the radio stations, all the television
stations, and the local daily newspaper, even if the ownership rules
were weakened.

-GAWollman