Re: Fwd: Re: Could it be....

Joseph Pappalardo wrote:
>I thought Jeanne Dixons claim to fame was that she predicted the Kennedy
>assasination in some way, shape or form.
>
>I think this was documented somehow...and she rode on that one thing for a
>lonnnng time.

Her SOLE claim to fame if I'm not mistaken.  It was many years ago, but I
remember seeing her "prediction" somewhere and it was pretty vague...there
was a mention of an untimely death of the president who would be elected in
1960 (I think the prediction was made in the mid 50s), but it didn't
specify assasination, nor that it would necessarily occur during his term
in office.  It's like Nostradamis...you can read into it pretty much what
you wish.

You're right, she rode this a loong time, even having a syndicated
newspaper column and certainly a good career doing the radio talk show
circuit, quite possibly appearing on WBZ's "Contact" (getting in a New
England radio reference).