RE: Could it be....

Interestingly enough, the School-Age population in NH is declining. I think
we're entering a phase for the next 10-12 years or so where the gen-xers
that are a smaller population than the boomers are now the primary users of
school systems.

I suspect the bottom of the population drop to occur around 2010-15 and then
(if we don't make the same mistake we made in the 1980's and sell off all
the 'empty' school buildings) that the population will once again increase
as the boomers children begin to have school-age children in large numbers.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com