Re: Outdated promo on WODS

  A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> > Also, the Star Registry is still running ads for "The Perfect Holiday
> > Gift..."
>
>Which is a ripoff anyway, since they have no more authority to register
>star names than I do.

I wonder if everyone who "registers" gets a different star or if they all
get the same one (or one of a small group of easily visible ones).

I get a laugh out of the "registered in book form with the US Copyright
Office" disclaimer.  If you write any book and copyright it, isn't it
similarly registered?  I wonder if their book is titled "There's One Born
Every Minute"?