Radio-info.com Down

Ive tried various methods to access radio-info.com (Google, the fybush.com link)
but I continue to get the page-not-found message.  I know that from time-to-time
the Boston board gets pulled for Dave Faneuf-offending antics, but the
website as a whole is usually up.  It's the link through which the Jibguy
sends messages to the outside world; Dan picks on the Boston Herald too.
Does anybody have hard info on radio-info?

Laurence Glavin