Nashua stations don't make it to South Nashua

I recently took a trip down the Daniel Webster Hwy in the south end of
Nashua, south of Spit Brook Road (equivelant to Exit 1 off Rte 3).

The NHPR station on 90.3 was being trampled by the Boston College bowl
game on WZBC.

The mystery 88.3 station in Nashua was lost in white noise.

Traveling back towards downtown the 88.3 station came in very well, with
very clean stereo audio, contrary to what I reported (muddy) the other
day.  The language/music I heard today sounded very East European. My wife
offered that it sounded like Polish to her.

I not familiar with the latest immigrant groups to come to Nashua, but I'm
wondering if it could be Yugo/Slavic/Croatian/Serbian.  When I grew up in
Nashua it was French-Canadiennes, Lithuanians, and Greeks.

John
temporarily in Nashua