RE: Michael Savage

Garrett writes: Even in
> Massachusetts, educated people are not a majority of the
> population --
> which is how Republicans can win statewide races, if they
> choose to
> contest them, but Libertarians can't no matter how hard they try.

Not sure if I can support the view that the GOP can win in indirect
proportion to education level of the sample.  Plus, "educated
people" do not necessarily lean more left with so called
enlightenment.  And the GOP can't win without a resolution of a
contested race?  I have to stop watching FoxNews.  I'm out of the
loop.

Bill O'Neill