Re: Phil Hendrie

On 21 Dec 2002 at 17:29, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> (So it is true what they say about Republicans?  That having no sense of
> humor is a prerequisite?)

I don't know, but they often manage to be pretty funny.  Trent Lott, for example.  Not only did
he have to give up his position as Majority Leader, but as they were leaving the Capitol,
Lott's wife looked back!

When I told that one this morning, someone pointed out to me that "Trent" in Yiddish is
equivalent to the English 4-letter word that begins with "f".