Re: Phil Hendrie

From: "Dan Billings" <billingsdan@yahoo.com>

>    ...but he does make fun
> of some pretty sensitive subjects.  I remember one of
> his fake guests being a guy whoarounded aroun naked in
> front of his teenager's friends.  With all the reports
> of sexual abuse in the news, I don't think that's
> really a subject to make fund of.  Also, I think some
> of what is meant to be funny ends up just being mean.

You are kidding, right?

You're perpetuating the myth that Republicans are no fun!

I will say that after a 'laugh out loud' segment by Hendrie...it's hard for
him to top...and the next few segments seem pretty dull in comparison.

I remember after 9-11..everyone was wondering if we could ever laugh
again....and www.TheOnion.com did a VERY tasteful and VERY funny.  Proving
we *could* laugh about some aspects of 9-11!

With headlines like:

"Mohammed Atta suprised to find himself in Hell!  'Where are the virgins
they promised me?'"

and "Dinty Moore company come out against terrorism!"

The funny part about the naked man bit....is that it's FAKE!  And points out
the silliness and stupidity of someone who might indeed do that.  We can all
laugh...because most of us feel the same way....just like the 9-11 jokes
above.

BTW...Funny headline at TheOnion.com today:

"Ghost Of Christmas Future Taunts Children With Visions Of PlayStation 5!!"

JP