Re: Phil Hendrie

--- Joseph Pappalardo <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> >
> You are kidding, right?
>
> You're perpetuating the myth that Republicans are no
> fun!

I understand what you are saying and agree that you
can make serious situations funny.  For example, South
Park takes on many serious subjects and usually makes
their point well.  When taking on toucky subjects, you
should be careful about your humor.  I don't think
Hendrie does that.  I think his humor is often at the
expense of people and is mean spirited and not
terribly cleaver.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine