Re: Phil Hendrie

I also found Hendrie to be funny the first couple of
time that I heard him, but it didn't take long for the
show to get old.  It seems like very bit is basically
the same.  The subject matter being covered by the
fake guest changes but the whole show is basically the
same joke over and over again.  I don't mind that some
of his material is a little blue, but he does make fun
of some pretty sensitive subjects.  I remember one of
his fake guests being a guy whoarounded aroun naked in
front of his teenager's friends.  With all the reports
of sexual abuse in the news, I don't think that's
really a subject to make fund of.  Also, I think some
of what is meant to be funny ends up just being mean.