Oops

I spoke too soon about WCEC-AM 1110 Salem, NH.  Through Wednesday of this
week, they had been signing on later than 5:45 am until I was out of coverage...
but this morning (12/19) they were back at least as early as 5:55 am
and with something completely different.  For months, they picked up something
called "Radio Unica" that seemed to have DJs talking to telephone
callers as well as some recorded material.  Today, I believe it was
CNN News in Spanish (I'm using qualifiers like 'seemed' because I don't
speak or understand Spanish, except the most obvious words) because I
heard very official sounding speech, sounders that gave the impression they
were news sounders, and someone mentioned "say-ennay-ennay", which I believe is
the Spanish alphabetical pronunciation of CNN.  So maybe WCEC's early-morning
absence was due to a format change or adjusting the dishes.

Laurence Glavin