Re: Oops

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Laurence Glavin wrote:
> called "Radio Unica" that seemed to have DJs talking to telephone
> callers as well as some recorded material.  Today, I believe it was

Radio Unica is a Spanish talk network originating from a station in Miami.

This is the website:  http://www.radiounica.com

The originating station is WNMA 1210 and most of the product can be heard
on AM 1660 in Elizabeth, NJ (whenever that station isn't pre-empting
the network feed for locally produced paid programming :( ).

--
Sven